We are always pleased to receive feedback about our service and are committed to providing a high-quality service for everyone. However, we appreciate that this may not always happen. If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of the service you have received, you can make a complaint.
- We will acknowledge and investigate every complaint we receive irrespective of the method of complaint. (Verbal -face to face/ telephone or written.)
- We aim to make the process as clear, open and simple as possible.
- We aim to address any complaint confidentially, thoroughly and as promptly as possible.
If you have a complaint then please contact us in whichever method you prefer.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in 3 working days – this will be by email or letter – whichever you have stated you prefer.
- We will investigate the complaint and respond by email or letter within 21 working days.
- We may need you to provide more details for the investigation, if so we will make you aware of this during the process.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, a clinical complaint can be taken to the relevant professional or regulatory body – amend accordingly (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy or the Health Care Professions Council. They may advise you contact the Ombudsman, it will depend on the nature of your complaint.
Details of these organisations are as follows:
If you would prefer to talk to someone regarding the complaint, then please call to arrange a discussion.
- We will keep a record of the discussion for our files and can send this by email or letter to you if requested.
- If for any reason, we are not available, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible and within 3 working days.
We aim to resolve all complaints in a satisfactory manner and share the learnings with the wider team to enable us to improve our service.